French Embassy in New Zealand Mobility Grant for Young Researchers [fr]
The FENZ Mobility Grant for Young Researcher call for applications is now open until 30 July 2022. The grant supports the mobility of New Zealand based PhD students and Postdocs to France. Grants will be awarded to support travel and daily expenses.
- The Candidate must be a New Zealand based PhD student or Postdoc
- The grant is open to all academic fields (Natural sciences, Humanities and social sciences, Arts …)
- Mobility must take place in France, in an French institution (Universities, research Centers…)
- The grant covers travel and daily expenses for up to six weeks. The mission may be extended at the recipient’s expense.
All applications must include:
- Description of the mobility project (2 pages maximum)
- A letter of invitation from the French Institution
- Bank account details
- A one page CV of the applicant
Applications must be submitted online at : https://forms.gle/8WBgkfFc1Lb1nhgDA
Closing date: the 30 July 2022 (midnight NZ time)
A short report (two pages max) must be provided to the Embassy of France in New Zealand by the successful applicant at least 1 month after the end of the mobility. The awarded applicant agrees to give an interview (written or filmed) to the press service of the Embassy of France in New Zealand.
During the mission, any (oral or written) presentation must include the logo of the Embassy of France in New Zealand and a verbal acknowledgment to Embassy of France in New Zealand in the form of a short depiction of our mission and organization.