GOOD FRANCE / GOÛT DE FRANCE 2019 in New Zealand! [fr]
The 2019 « Good France / Goût de France » has been officially launched in Paris on February 21 by French Foreign Affairs minister and French chefs Alain Ducasse and Guy Savoy. On this occasion, French Ministry of Foreign Affairs will celebrate French gastronomy worldwide!
Here in New Zealand, there are still a few days left for chefs and restaurants to join our 10 amazing restaurants already registered!
NZ chefs: register here before March 18!
This 2019 edition will be based around the Provence region and a socially responsible cuisine.
At this stage, 10 NZ restaurants are already taking part in the world biggest French gastronomic event:
- So French, 6 Hurstmere Rd, Takapuna, Auckland - www.facebook.com/sofrenchtakapuna
- Harbour Society, 67 Customs St, Auckland - www.restaurants.accorhotels.com/HarbourSociety
- Le Bistro des Gourmets, 237 Parnell Rd, Auckland - www.lebistrodesgourmets.co.nz
- Paris Butter, 166 Jervois Rd, Auckland - www.parisbutter.co.nz
- Marina Restaurant, 1 Vogel St, Gisborne - www.marinarestaurant.co.nz
- Jano Bistro, 270 Willis St, Wellington - www.janobistro.co.nz
- Tinakori Bistro, 328 Tinakori Rd, Thorndon, Wellington - www.tinakoribistro.co.nz
- Hopgood’s Restaurant, 284 Trafalgar St, Nelson - www.hopgoods.co.nz
- Prohibition Smoke House, 10 The Octogon, Dunedin - www.prohibitionsmokehouse.co.nz
- Marbeck’s Cafe, Wall Street Mall, Dunedin - www.facebook.com/MarbecksFoodstore
Stay tuned! We will soon publish the delicious menus created by our talented NZ chefs!