The Embassy of France in Wellington seeks a cultural department assistant [fr]
Short term contract (parental leave replacement). Position available from October 16th, 2017. Estimated assignment duration: 4.5 months.
The applicant must:
Hold New Zealand citizenship, have permanent residency or an approved work visa and permit (no Working Holiday Visa);
Be fluent in both spoken and written English and French
The agent will perform the following tasks:
• Secretariat of the Scientific and Cultural Counsellor .
• Mail registration (incoming and outgoing)
• Writing administrative letters
• Managing the database of the cultural department
• Taking appointments
• Managing archives
• Various other administrative tasks
Monday to Thursday : 9.00 am – 1.00 pm and 2.00 – 6.00 pm (1 hour lunch break)
Friday : 9.00 am – 1.00 pm and 2.00 – 4.00 pm (1 hour lunch break)
Please send in an application with CV featuring references before September 26th to:
The pre-selected applicants will be contacted for an interview that will be held at the beginning of October.