The Embassy of France in Wellington seeks a receptionist from October 1st, 2020 [fr]
Come and join us at the French Embassy. Applications close on 15 September 2020.
Last update - 16 April - Applications are now closed. Preselected candidates will soon be contacted for an interview.
- Hold New Zealand citizenship, have permanent residency in NZ or a valid work visa (applications from Working Holiday Visa holders will not be considered).
- Be fluent in both spoken and written English as well as French.
- Have a smart appearance.
- Welcome and inform visitors.
- Answer the phone and manage email enquiries addressed to the generic mailbox of the Embassy.
- Provide general information to the public.
- Assist the Consular section, especially during consular clerks’ leave periods.
- Perform various other administrative tasks (formalities, bookings, mail preparation…).
Monday to Thursday: 9.00am to 1.00pm and 2.00pm to 6.00pm
Friday: 9.00am to 1.00pm and 2.00pm to 4.00pm
NZ$3507.00 / month.
Please send in an application (cover letter) with CV attached before September 15th to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the selected applicants will be contacted for an interview.