Tony Regazzoni’s biography [fr]
Come and discover Tony Regazzoni’s biography who will be in Auckland for a month from November 1st, 2018.
Tony Regazzoni was born in 1982. He completed his studies at the ENSA Art School in Dijon (Burgundy, France) in 2005, as well as the ECAL School of Art in Lausanne (Switzerland) in 2006.
During his journey as an artist, he has been a guest for two residency programs, one at the Contemporary Art Centre – Synagogue de Delme in 2012 and another at the Contemporary Art Centre of Brétigny in 2017.
Tony’s work was recently displayed at the Pompidou Center in Paris and at the Contemporary Art Center of Brétigny, located in the Parisian suburbs.
He also did a duo show at Galeria Machete in Mexico City in 2016 and a solo in the Contemporary Art Centre of Parc Saint Léger (Hors-les-Murs) in 2011.
Over the past eight years, he has taken part in several group shows in great institutions in France:
• FRAC Acquitaine, Bordeaux in (2015),
• FRAC Pays-de-la-Loire, Carquefou in (2014),
• Palais de Tokyo, Paris in (2012),
• Le Crédac at Ivry-sur-Seine in (2010).
He has showcased his work at a number of galleries and fairs, both in France and abroad: Paris, Marseille, Toulouse, Neuchâtel, Basel, Rotterdam, Berlin, Montréal.
He has also received grants for two of his projects:
• 2017 – Cnap National Art Centre (Paris), to carry out some archaeological research on movie sets in the Tabernas Desert in Spain,
• 2015 – FNAGP Art and Graphic Design Foundation (Paris) collectively with the Regional Department of Cultural Affairs of the Île-de-France, to work on his first movie project for a soap opera named Genesis.
In 2019 he will inaugurate a new space in Montpellier, managed by Glassbox, Paris.
More info : https://www.tony-regazzoni.net/